Friday, April 16, 2010

Curmudgeon Starts a New Arts Blog

I have two big interest Arts and Skepticism (I have several moderate interests and a billion minor interests as well). I find myself sometimes concerned that those who know me as a theatre enthusiast will take offense to my skeptical blog. I also want folks to know me by my deeds not my thoughts or beliefs. I am not ashamed of my skepticism not will I stop blogging in the manner I have here. I just feel that a different topic requires a different venue.

So to feed my desire to discuss art and the Arts I have started a new blog. "Curmudgeon's Art Blog" is now up and running. You will find my latest endeavors with South Jordan Community Theatre, comments about shows I have seen recently, and new and events that affect the Arts in Utah and South Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment